Welcome to our website !

Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack : Aloe

By 6:26 PM , , , , ,

Hi-ho! Omg it's been, what, 3 weeks since I last updated!? :c So sorry about being absent these few weeks. It was my finals week and AFA (Anime Festival Asia) the following week, so I have lots of things to do. :c You know, studying stuff and sewing costumes and all ;u;) BUT, nevertheless holiday is here and I'm back for you guys <33


Today I'm going to share about these jam-like capsules I got from Innisfree! I got 2 for a sum total of $7 <3 I say it's a pretty good deal since each capsule can be used up to 3 times treatment, depending how much you slather on~  I got my capsules from one of the Innisfree branch store in Takashimaya, Singapore.



Moving on, I'm going to review one of the capsules, which is the Aloe capsule. Inside the capsule, there are little aloe bits and generous amount of jelly that soothes the skin. As I said before, there are quite a lot of it (10ml), so you can use it up to 2-3 times. I do recommend setting them aside in the fridge for 1 hour before using, because it feels absolutely nice and chilling during the 'never-ending' hot season in Indonesia!

All you need to do is follow these 4 steps!
1. Cleanse your face beforehand, so that the aloe goodness can seep easily into your pores
2. Swipe generous amount of the gel to your facial area (maybe about half the capsule pack c:)
3. Massage gently, but thoroughly to maximize gel absorption to the skin.
4. Let it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing them off with lukewarm water.
** Store the remaining gel in the capsule (to secure it close, you can hook the metallic lid to the pack itself) in the fridge!**



Ta-da! Your face should be as smooth as a baby's butt! Hahaha I have no idea how to express it, but my face became super-duper smooth after using this mask! So, if you asked me "Would you buy these capsule packs again in the future?", DUH YES. I think I'm going to hoard the whole capsule rack next time I visit Singapore HAHA.


Can't wait to review the next capsule pack, Bija and Aloe Sleeping Pack! Look forward to that, okay? c: See ya in my next review and comment down below, which one is your favourite Innisfree capsule pack and which one do you recommend the most.

Thanks for reading! xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It looks have a great result. And refreshing the skin *__* i would to try'it one day.
    Nice review,suu.. :3

    I'll follow your blog. Hihihi.

    Visit my blog : theskinwonderland11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete